View Single Post
Old May 18 2017, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
The new ships shortening started at 3 am this morning. I despatched a ship at 5 am but ever since then whenever I open a farm I get a dialogue box saying The Crops, Fruit and flowers is now ready but it has already been despatched. Is this hapening with everyone? The orange ship is now at person 12. I assume this is a glitch and will get fixed eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Billy View Post
The same thing is happening at my Farm. Different Container (last one prepared), but same deal about it saying it is done, with 8 Neighbors already sending it through their port. Not a big deal, but a glitch, just the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Not sure if this is connected to the recent changes in cargo ships. I bought an orange one today, prepared several containers and dispatched it. However, every time I log in to FT it keeps telling me that the food container has finished its preparation cycle, despite the ship having been dispatched. Any way to stop getting this message?
We have confirmed this is happening and the developers have been informed of this problem. We will have to be patient until they find the cause and fix it. It does stop showing that if you have started preparing another ship. Otherwise all you can do is close the pop up as it only shows up once when you open your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.