View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerkat View Post
Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.
I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.