View Single Post
Old Dec 30 2012, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Treen View Post
so far i have had no luck with the quests. I tried the first one and it wanted me do something with a facility that cost "real money" and therefore I dont have. Same with the second quest. I play farm town because it is something that fits in my budget. I can not affort to purchase anything that costs real money. Why does the game give me quests that I can not finish. Getting frustrated and I only just started trying quests.
The quests you get are random and not dependent on wheteher you have a particular facility or not.
We do have Life Lines to help with the quests that can be used for all but the last step. If you haven't read through it there is a chapter in the Game Guide that does explain the quests fairly well. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.