View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2018, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainiea View Post
So I am a SN to 7 people. Two days in a row my ability to plant/seed has been removed where I have had to wake people up to go to their farms to redo my SN abilities. Is this going to be an every day thing where we will have to set abilities daily for SN?
Hi Lainiea,
The developers released the added options for the SN settings, but did not make the default to have all the items but planting checked. Then later they released afix to set all the options except planting to be checked. Both times it turned off the planting option. So each time if you had the planting option it got unchecked requiring that the owner reset the planting check. It should not happen again as all the fixes for this have been done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.