View Single Post
Old May 01 2018, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I understand this but what I can't understand why if it is a random generator why I am getting the same quests for those 3 or 4 buildings over and over again? I had them last week and now I am getting them again. Especially when there are a LARGE amount of facilities that NEVER show in the quests. It's like the way older facilities aren't even in the mix.....just the newer ones.
Hi Jean,
It is just the luck of the draw as the random generator picks a number from 1 to whatever the total amount of facilities is and each number is assigned to a particular facility. The random generator does not know what past quests you have had. I have had the same quest or related quest (1 for factory and 1 for service) several times and back to back. Again it all depends on what the random generator picks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.