View Single Post
Old Feb 27 2018, 12:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

As usual, I'm not sure where to put this but I know the Admins will move it to the correct area.

When farming a field, I have typically selected "Stored Amount" - that choice brings up the crop list sorted with the most needed crops (i.e., least amount in storage) listed first with the lesser crops falling in-line behind/below them...this way, one can ensure that they're not running out of crops that are needed.

However, when selecting the "Belts/Dans" option, the crops come up alphabetically, which means that whatever crop would get me to the "finish line" (if you will) & closer to being able to join in the Facility Chains feature by allowing me to select the best option is simply not available. Why is this option NOT sorted by a similar priority as the "Stored Amount" option?

I'm eager to jump into the Facility Chains feature, but have an apparently significant way to go before I can get started.

Also, when I open the Facility Chains Manager, I notice that there is no "sort" available here either, so I have to scroll through the list to see IF I have anything available to start a chain.

Can you make some changes here to help us out?

DB:W20, MPS:C20