View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Qivis,

To to market and start to hire someone but don't complete the hire. Check in the hire window if you have allowed fuel to be used. When she is on your farm working, as of this update, it should be using your fuel not hers.
I have just worked the first 8 farms of another neighbor for whom I am Super Farmer and noticed my fuel did not drop by a single tank. This is consistent with the aforementioned update, but one of my accounts that I have kept for testing purposes (even after learning of Facebook's one account rule) just worked 2 of my farms and my fuel gauge did not change until I refreshed FT in my own browser window. And this is somewhat consistent with the changes as well even if a bit delayed. I am going to have to assume that the issue is something unique to Ana's account or computer since it will be a few weeks until even my testing account runs out of his own fuel and is able to experiment further. Thanks for the help and suggestions though.

I forgot to mention that she is 6 hours ahead of Eastern US time since she lives in Spain and I am in the same time zone as Slashkey if this makes any difference.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Apr 18 2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added last sentence