View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2010, 01:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This is the first time I have visited this forum and I amd kind of amazed at some of the comments here. I do not have a problem with harvesting only and someone else plowing; however when I finally get a plow job and it ends up with one of those people that has the "cheats" on how to plow several rows at once I end up with no plow job anyway. OR, I end up on one of those many farms ya'ss speak of that have lots of employees already there. I have never had the problem of ending up with too many employees on my farm. So, either employers are a little impatient when it comes to hiring or you don't mind having several people running over each othr on your farm. That said, it's your farm and whatever you want to do is up to you. I do leave those farms as I'm not going to fight other farmers for crops or plowing rights..it's a game in which there are no real WINNERS. It's just for FUN. This is something these beggers and farm HOGS need to realize when they get out there and do not let others even have a fair chance of working - especially plowing-on a farm. These newbies really don't have a chance at all. Somone asked why everyone was leaving and going to Farmville, my guess - less arguing, competition and more fun where they can still farm and do ALMOST the same thing they are doing here. Anyway, I do agree with some of what was said here, but Some of it I feel was a little off base so I wanted to give it from a different perspective.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20