View Single Post
Old May 05 2018, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by foridents View Post
I actually have 2 accounts. One is not really having a problem creating chains. SHE just created the Farm Depot one this week. The OTHER account has been stuck on the same Cash facilities list for several weeks and can't create a chain from that list (probably never able to - I don't have 2 of any FC facility). How and when do I get a new list to choose from. That farm only has one chain - Home Supply Factory. I don't know how to link you to that farm to see what I'm talking about. I thought I was contacting you from that account.
Hi foridents,
Even though you do not have the required 2 facilities to have a complete chain try starting a chain with the 1 facility. Then when the next week starts create your coins facility chain from the new list and delete the chain you started for the farm cash facility that wasn't complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.