View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2017, 03:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Nice to get the release a bit early, but Wow !! Now we are up to FOUR Farm Cash Facilities - 122 Farm Cash for this release, but only 25 Farm Cash is given to us every THREE MONTHS. It's getting really hard to afford this game anymore.
I totally agree. I love this game but it's getting harder and harder to keep up with everything released with Farm Cash and because I love the game so much naturally I want to get all the new facilities released. And space on my farm is getting squeezed with crop growing and trees and finding the coins to upgrade and get more farms upgrades is taking much longer.

There has to be a limited to what people can afford and what people are prepared to pay in terms of an online game. I feel Farm Town is adding more and more FC facilities recently and increases are not made to those Farm Cash facilities we have to use for some of them and we end up having to buy multiples of the same FC facilities to fill those that require items from them. I still struggle to fill some of my Client factories with some items.

I am sure there will be a time when I say enough is enough and quit; but for now I keep going. I feel sure that when I am overwhelmed with so many facilities I need to buy with FC for quests etc I will probably not want to play anymore. It like chasing a rainbow one never gets close and it never ends!