View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2017, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've seen others post that they thought the time required to load another ship is more than 24 hours. I knew it was at first but thought it had been fixed. But I launched yesterday's ship around 12:30 and the alert message on today's ship says I need 3 more hours, which would make it 1:30, not 12:30. This makes it difficult for those of us that would like to be able to launch our ship around the same time each day. I started at 7am - am now up to 1:30. Probably about an hour of that was that I was 1/2 hour late getting to my ship a couple of days - but the rest is some kind of time creeep from the program, I think.
Hi Susan,
Please note that the time is only given in hours and not hours and minutes. So it may appear that it is taking longer before you can prepare the next ship. For example, I started preparing a ship yesterday at 12:00. I checked the next ship for today at 9:50 and it said 3 more hours until I could start which would be 12:50, but I checked again at 10:01 and it now says 2 hours. That would be 12:00 which is right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.