View Single Post
Old Jan 31 2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch_Stone2002 View Post
Yes I have just started noticing that in the last few days....I took great pains re routing gifts and changing them into hens....then loading the new hens in my coops and half of them are gone.

Speaking of gifts...why do the hens and cows pictures get all jumbled up on the gift page listing? When it starts to do this, I notice that transferring them to the farm starts to slow down, and I have to go dump cache, temp files like every three animal placements. Quite maddening and very slow.
I cant find a post to post this to, so I guess Ill post it here....I have a very hard time finding threads, maybe some remedial instruction? Search does not work for me.

Anyway...I have a suggestion for the animals that go into sheds, coops sty's etc....when we receive them as a gift, it takes 6 clicks per animal to load it into the desired facility. The game started out with all the animals going straight onto the farm, there were no facilities to put them in. Now that there are, I would hope the default would be the animal goes straight into the shed on that farm. If we want to pull them out, we can do so.

Or maybe better yet...when we accept them as a gift, have a default in our tools list to place them on farm, or place then in a shed.

Something...anything to reduce the clicks! (My carpel is tunneling from all the clicking too! )

I appreciate all the Devs do...the game is basically a fun and relaxing experience. This is a beta game, and improvements should be welcomed, and I see a lot of ideas that started out as discussion on the forums come to fruition in the game.

Keep up the great works guys!