Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy559 View Post
Hi Taz, I have already done the suggestions in the first post and it did not help. Can someone from Farm Town please take this up with Facebook. It seems there is always an issue with Farm Town and Face Book. It does not help us to say that there is a broken link, we still cannot play. It would be more helpful to those of us who SPEND ACTUAL MONEY on this game if some from Farm Town did something to report and get it fixed.
Hi Poppy,
It may not even be Facebook. We do not know that it is as we have no way to check their servers. Also it is not everybody down as many are still able to play. I am sorry, but there is nothing we or you can do except wait for it to be cleared by whoever is responsible for your connection being down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.