View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2018, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
ty for the updates, but there's one thing I am disappointed about. In the market place when I want to sell ALL my selected items, the "SELF HALF of SELECTED" is set to default and now I have to hit on the down arrow button to select "SELL ALL" every time I go into the market place even when I log out and log back into FT. It drives me nuts now cuz before I could just hit SELL ALL blue button without hitting a down arrow. Will you please please make the change to have the "SELL ALL" as the default or same as the first in the list on the drop down? I cannot imagine people are going to sell only half of all selected. I don't and I can't be the only one. If I want to sell half selected then I'm gonna have to go to each one and put a check mark on all I want to sell half of, and I don't always sell the same items as half sell....ugh...
Hi Autumn,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing subject thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.