View Single Post
Old Apr 13 2017, 03:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravencraft42@hotmail.com View Post
Very frustrated with the newest version.....stuff not showing....slow loading....can't collect gifts, can't send gifts.....done all the suggestions.....connections all ok.....almost at the point of not playing anymore.....it is not my computer or our connection!
Hi ravencraft,
It may not be your computer or connection, but it can be any one of the many links your signal goes through that is loading slow, dropping data, or losing the connection. There isn't any thing we can do about those internet link connections.
I have been to your farms with no problems. You are on the server WF36 and I also am on that server. If it was a server problem then I would not be able to work on my own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 13 2017 at 04:05 PM.