View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Slow down....

I, too, am a level 310.... and with my points, it is safe to assume I could be level 750+ if they released that many levels tomorrow..

On one account I currently have 5... FIVE... Quests open.

Two require the same facility (Air Freshener) that I neither have nor want...... and I can afford to buy it if I wish to. But I do not have to wait for them to expire to move on.
Two are just waiting for the final time to run out.
The fifth was just opened this morning.

By the way... I am not sure I ever came across part of Farm Town that was designed to actually "squeeze" cash.... from me or any of the higher players.

On the contrary, I have found that the quirks, and glitches etc that are in the game - perhaps on purpose as they are not removed - have helped us advance in the GAME.

Play the Quests you want to... skip the ones you do not want to.. Works for me.

So you have 3 ACTIVE QUESTS and 2 INACTIVE QUESTS, that you can't complete because you don't have the facilities. I personally don't consider that 5 concurrent quests.
But if it works for you, I'm fine with that.

I'm at 310 with all the facilities,and I believe that there are others like me who don't have the impediment of QUESTS we can't complete.

We don't seem to be able to get to the stated 5 concurrent quests. Part of the problem is the fact that we can easily complete the quests. Usually in 2 days, (one did take 3) even for a 7 day quest!

Once again - I'm not complaining - I LOVE THE QUESTS. I'm just trying to tell it like it is.

I really wish someone would come forth and say they had 5 really long quests going and they managed to start the 5th one before they finished the 1st.

I just haven't been able to do it with the current limit of 1 quest per 20 hr farm town day.

NOTE: I only have one account - I can only afford so much time, effort and cash for this game. I have a very active life, since at my age if I get too slow they may put me in the ground

I prefer to wake up on the sunny side of the grass and not under it...