View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2013, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmeme View Post
I know the lifelines are supposed to help. I used the lifeline a couple times and they did. This one I have now proves useless to me...and it goes with being punished for not having facilities that cost farm cash. It is the NEXT to last part of this quest and it wants me to make a curry comb in the farm stable or what ever facil that is...so I hit the quest life line thinking I will get the goods by working on a person facils and then I can after getting it do the last one but no, this one shows get the ingredients by a gift...I can make all the ingredients, just cannot make the currycomb. I mean to say I have the darned ingredients...they are useless in this, and here I am the next to the last of a several step more compicated quest and it was a waste of my time. First time you fool me, shame on you, second time you fool me, shame on me.
The lifelines are random just as the quests are. Sometimes you get what works for the quest in your own situation and sometimes you don't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.