View Single Post
Old Nov 22 2019, 11:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
Issue seeing the combine I bought. I got the harvester and it shows - bought the combine placed it next to the harvester and I cannot see the combine. Reloaded and still cannot see it. The combine no longer shows as an un-owned tool in the store. It did take my FC.
Link to farm I placed them - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=8
Hi sod farmer,

I went to your farm and I can see that they are both there. The combine is quite close to the line of lumber cars sitting on top of gravel paths. Can you see the harvester or neither of them?

As you are unable to see it please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start. The check that farm again for both of the tools.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.