Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2023, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
Iv been trying to delete some buddies its crazy having all these as facility's are empty in seconds and my old neighbors and buddies are missing out its not fair we just dont need all of them the buddies that have me i dont have them so cant delete from my farm and i have one i keep deleting them from my farm and thers yet she keeps coming back i have deleted her from Facebook too how do i get rid,thanks
Hi Ijago,
Is she coming back asa neighbor/buddy or just showing up still in the friends list?
If it is just she is in the friends list that li8st will not update since we have left Facebook and there isn't any way for it to be updated. That list will eventually be removed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.