View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:27 PM

YAY for the new stuff, including the new neighborhood game and Farm #29!

The neighborhood thing . . . I haven't studied the rules yet but from looking at a few posts, it looks like everything is based on how many FC facilities we have? Like, I have 1 of each of the FC facilities - 5 of the Dairy things. But since I only have 1 each of the FC facilities in this chain, I only get credit for 1 of the Dairy things? Is that how it works? That still doesn't seem right, though, because in my window, I have 1, 1, 1, 1 but one of my neighbors has 1, 1, 3, 1. In other words, she's getting to count 3 of her Dairy things even though all of our other numbers are the same. Can someone explain?

Also, since so much depends on what type of facility it is, it would be helpful to have that info easily available. For example, when you open the neighborhood window and mouse over one of the facilities at the top, it could tell you the name of that facility, whether it's a clients or a regular one, and whether it's FC or coins.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫