View Single Post
Old Dec 31 2017, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Short and sweet for those of us who need it that way:

1. To be able to export, I just need to have the products in my regular storage. So if I run my facilities around the clock and don't sell stuff at the Market Place, I should pretty much ALWAYS have stuff to export?

2. To be able to import, I have to keep my staging area clear, which means I need to import frequently.

Do I have those two concepts right?

Part of why I'm asking is for my own planning but also, I notice that some facilities almost NEVER have anything to export even though 4 or 5 neighbors have those facilities. Does that mean that those neighbors either aren't filling their facilities or that they're selling what they produce at the Marketplace regularly?

Is there a limit to how much we export?
Hi Susan,
1. To be able to Export your need products in your From facilities (Export). Those are the extra you make in your chain facilities. What you have in your regular storage cannot be exported.

2. You are correct on this, but your neighbors have to export to you as much as they can.

If they aren't importing the ones you export then you won't be able to export more until they do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.