Old Aug 18 2020, 05:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I am wondering what is going on in the marketplace? I am getting more more people who's status is red , are asking for a big job, solo and said they had big tools then they do nothing when they get to the farm. I go back to my farm with them so I know they are there then they leave saying too much work or my tools aren't big enough. Ummm...I hired you because you said you had big tools. I am also getting a lot people with the red work wanted status, asking for a job and when I try to hire them they reply that they are not interested but continue to ask for a job.
I am over hiring people unless they are someone I know and has worked for me in the past... too many dud workers now... unable to do the work hired for, don't know to untick the boxes in preferences.. have had some try to do my farms with facilities showing...plus crops trees flowers etc and then wonder why ft crashes or freezes.. I now Ignore those that I find are totally incompetent so I will never see them again... culling the dud workers, lol