View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2011, 06:23 AM

My grandkids don't work for other farmers except their facilities every once in a while. They grow crops and harvest them themselves or ask me for help. They don't even have facilities. NONE of us have the 4x4 tools and each of us has more money then you do. I started a group of farm town friends to keep track of the 8 people who sent gifts out of the over 100 neighbors I have here, it's growing daily, so have my gifts. We have added almost 90 people in just a short time, we let each other know when facilities are posted, get help for problems for people who can't navigate the forum and generally have a great time sharing our addiction to this game. Before I started the group, I thought there were very few people who played. Not so, thank goodness, or why would the Devs. even bother to add so many great things? I am quite sure there are people who don't care if you have the 4x4 tools or not, it's up to you to find them. It's part of the game. Start your own group, add all your neighbors, ask for new friends on the forum, maybe find others who don't have the 4x4 tools and you could all work for each other instead of wishing you had tools you don't need.