Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2023, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Checked all above before posting here as I always do.
Hi LisaScobee,
The picture you show is of your connection to a test program for your internet service provider. That does not test the speed between you and the Farm Town servers. Between you and the Farm Town servers your information goes through many links to get to the Facebook app server and then more links to get to the Farm Town servers and back. Any one of those links could be havng a slowdown problem due to high traffic or some other reason. We have no way of checking those or getting the problem fixed as they are not owned or controlled by Farm Town or Facebook. Any one link having a problem can slow your playing down or keep your data from being transferred at all.
If you are having a slow problem and it is not one of the listed fixes for it then most likely it is an internet problem and there is nothing we can do to help with it. You will just have to wait until it is fixed by the owner of that llink.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.