View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2017, 01:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grumpdad,
We tell you to post your suggestions for change in the Suggestions section , because the developers have asked that all suggestions be located in that section for them to read all together. Yes they do read that section when deciding what to do for future releases. That does not mean they will implement your suggestion, but they are read.
You did get a reply to your support ticket and you even posted it here. We also went back to the developers for clarification on your problem and you got that answer here as well.
I take the slapped hand graciously, I did not explain fully and accept that, the initial question was answered as you pointed out, it was the questions posted after that were not, it was only when I went to add a further comment I found that the ticket had been closed. I was about to add " Perhaps it is time to introduce another gift packer, one that reverts the usage back to gifts first, this way there can be no confusion as to what is used where and when"
I have looked in the suggestions area to add this but cannot find a suitable thread, perhaps, if you this the idea warrants looking at you could post it somewhere suitable for me?

I apologise if my previous comment was somewhat on the negative side, I see that it is so having read it again.