View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I understand that the quests are random, but I am wondering why my neighbors get so many 10, 11, 12 and 13 step quests, while I am lucky to get 6 or 8 steps once in a while. I have been keeping a list since the beginning and so am not mistaken. I have bought most of the facilities, farm cash as well as coins, so have only had two quests that I could not complete due to lack of facilities. In the last 25 quests I have gotten:
5 2-step,
4 3-step,
5 4-step,
3 5-step,
5 6-step,
1 7-step,
2 8-step. I have not had any 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14 steps. In fact I have not had anything above 8 in the last 38 quests... My neighbors continue to get higher numbers of steps and have been getting the 11, 12 etc. and very few 2, 3, or 4 step quests. Is this just bad luck, or is there something I can do to increase my odds of getting the higher number of steps? I have always finished the quests well before the deadline. Thank you for you attention to my issue. I started the quests about 3 days after they were available and have only missed 3 or 4 days when I did not have internet access. Thanks again.
I'm know that the quests are totally random ...... but I'm also quite sure that a little gremlin who lives on my farm knows exactly when I have plenty of time to play FarmTown and when I am so busy with real world stuff that I have little play time left.

It is then that he chooses my quests and gives me a tiny 2 or 3 step quest when I have plenty of time to do the quest ..... and a 12 step quest when I'm so busy that I would kill for a small one

.... and that's just the way it works