View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:29 AM

I've been playing Farm Town for the better part of a year now, and was so happy when you changed it from the old slow way, and then this happened. I'm so glad you'll be reverting back! One reason I like this game over others is that the graphics are much more realistic. The recent update change seemed to make the game more animated ... especially the harvesting tool being so huge, and the seed bag... It basically takes up the whole screen! It is waaay too slow, and all of my friends had the same complaint without realizing what had happened.
I also think being able to hire just one farmer is no good either. Sometimes a couple of my friends get together on someone's farm and chat away while working together. I have many large farms with enough work to hire plenty of farmers. I think the choice should be ours. If someone hired from the marketplace feels that there are too many workers on a farm, they have the option to leave. I'm really not OK with only being able to hire one person, and can't stand the thought of another day of the game being SO SLOW. It's just not fun anymore, and I simply don't have another hour to sit and watch somebody harvest my farm, plot by plot. It's ridiculous! All the cry babies made things so much worse. I'd rather lose a few coins and exp points than keep it like this. I also love the idea of a Fire button. I have needed one plenty of times. I love Farm Town and will now look forward to tomorrow when I log on.
Thanks again Farm Town
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1556526799

Last edited by Jwebb; Dec 23 2009 at 03:14 AM.