View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2015, 09:34 PM

Thanks Taz, such a pity the ft aren't organised, its very disappointing, especially to those of us who have invested real cash into this game. a 2-3 month wait for more levels when the last 25 were cleared within a week, I wonder what on earth they were thinking as I'm sure they knew well before now that much higher levels were needed far sooner than the so called improvements, its also very frustrating not to be able to contact the founders of ft, however they choose not to be contactable, not to mention accountable, and that does not fill me with optimism, hope, or happy warm content feelings.
Thanks for listening
I realise and forgive ft though it will take a lot more to forget such a tense time!
What on earth will become of us.
BTW, I do not use the earn farm cash feature as it is overrun with viruses, I already buy enough farm cash so the cash earned by levels is relied on primarily to make the game worthwhile, and yes I did mention via quests, though if I continue with the game I at the very least, expect to be treated with some compunction, I am sure it would be imperative to any player so they can make a conscious decision about actually investing any further in the game, particularly farm cash for leveling up.

Last edited by Farmer YoMomma; Jul 07 2015 at 09:44 PM.