View Single Post
Old Jul 06 2015, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
Are there any more levels to this game above 650? It seems a waste of time striving to get above level 650 if there is no above or beyond, if there isn't then why even try? And what would be the point of XP?
Very curious to know what, if anything, is planned.
Thank in advance
Hi YoMomma,
650 is the current level as they just added the last 25 of them this month. New levwels are usually added every 3 to 4 months, but that said it is up to the developers to decide when and if they are going to add more and they don't tell us until you see it in a release.
By continuing to play and add experience then if or when they do add more levels you will jump up to the level equivilent to your experience level, so yes there is a reason to continue adding experience.
The developers do not tell us anything that is planned ahead of time. The only thing you can do is watch the releases to see what thwey have given us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.