Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash , coins and Facebook credits
View Single Post
Old Dec 16 2013, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
A few months ago I read on an update that FB credits could not be used to buy Farm Cash, then there was a further note to say that you could use them up. Can you still use FB credits to buy cash or has this now stopped. Really dont want to waste buying more Giftcards to find they cant be used for farm cash anymore but this was the only way that I could buy cash other than via a mobile and there is a heavy surcharge on that method now.
You can still use the Facebook Gift cards. The only difference is you need to redeem them through Facebook which will apply the monetary amount to your Facebook account instead of "credits". To redeem the cards check the Facebook Help for how to do that.
Once you have redeemed them then you can go to the Buy Cash tab and buy your Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.