Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Jun 22 2021, 02:55 AM

I am having the exact same issue. It just started NOW 3:10 AM forum time. Even if I click SLOWLY, taking about 10 seconds before the next click, I still have to go back and get additional fish. It was NOT like this before. I have fished it nightly for months and I never had to go back. I recognized tonight the bonuses were wrong. I have them memorized, almost. I did make a video. I don't know if it's allowed to link here, but I will post the link. I have had no other tabs or browsers open when this happened. Using Chrome (latest version) on Windows 10 Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AMonet

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Sometimes when you have that amount of water items layered, then you need to click more than once in the same place to get all of them. You can also refresh that farm to be sure all fish were taken.
While you are fishing, look at the save icon and see if it has numbers in red. If so, then you have to let them go down and get the save icon get white to continue working.

You say it was not that way before, when did this problem star for you? Which fishing boat are you using?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached