Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.
Thanks Raul, you are an angel...now if I could only sign in and not be thrown out of FT it would be ideal...Oh I can come over here and post but I cannot get into my home page, and sometimes i can finally enter FT and play..have not been receiving my lotto coins daily, cannot send gifts (that is where I really get bumped off big time), have tried to send emails to support (no answer) Cannot go to settings...what am I doing wrong? Or is Facebook? Please I know this is not the thread for this, but I have tried everything and get no response.
Thanks for listening,
Celina

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20