Old Jun 01 2013, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maree b View Post
I am on level 70 and as yet haven't enough xp points, due to I use some to buy land so i am 5000 points away from getting my 4*4 harvester. I am looking forward to this as every time I harvest or plow it's 1 click per activity.
= RSI from the thousands of clicks to get tools. To use on other peoples farms.

I don't think it is fair to have to do work when I have the 3*3 harvester, plower and seeder but cant use it on other people's farms. Farmers should be able to use 3*3 tools on other peoples farms also their 2*2 tools.
When starting out it would make the game that much more enjoyable and the amount of levels between the next tool would make more sense than it currently does.

maree b
Its sheer determination that has kept me in this game, too many times I have thought of leaving as it's not the easiest of games to play. To many restrictions..
if you have neighbours or friends with facilities that they post, go and work these as people get a lot of XP from doing this every 8 hours....also if you can afford to buy a dairy shed, fill it with cows and goats, buy a dairy processing plant and try to fill it, from the milk you get from these animals... as the more products in a facility the more XP you will get and also have your friends come and work it...that will speed up the process, giving both you and that farmer more coins and Xp at the same time...you don't have to rely on plowing to get XP...also working at market and collecting the bonus will give you double XP coins and goods if you finish the work hired for an a farm...just make sure you don't accept work that you do not own the tools for...and tell farmers that you don't own the combines....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20