View Single Post
Old May 14 2011, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey TH View Post
Um, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this - it's been a long time since I was once a Farm Town addict and so much has changed since then! But I would love some help about simple things like, when I am hired to fish how do I do it, and what do I need to do it? Or what do I need to be able to chop trees?
I have tried the Game Guide but it doesn't go into that much detail. And I have tried searching through this Forum but it seems most people don't ask such basic questions as this! LOL
Do you have any of the farm cash tools?
If you are hired for a single job then what ever tool you have to use will show up in place of the Gift Box. If you don't have a Farm cash tool like the boat or log truck, then you should already have the fishing pole or axe in your hand.
If it is a multiple hire then your tools will be in the extended toolbox. That is the yellow toolbox above the map. In that list is the fishing pole and axe so click on the one you need if you don't have any of the bigger tools. If you do have the bigger tools like the boat or log truck then click on the green arrow at top of that list and it will expand out to show all those tools. Click on the one you need for one of the jobs and go to it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.