View Single Post
Old May 10 2011, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I hate going to the Market to look for work. One of the reasons when I go to the Market and say "Im looking for chopping job" or specify something like that...is because I never have been able to get a job by saying "I have all tools,please hire me."
I have been ignored. Also, I started requesting to work alone in the Market because I am very fast...With tool, or without tool. I have had other people working on farms with me get mad because I can get more done than they can. I have had some tell me that I have no right to use my tools. First off, I worked hard to get those tools. If they want to get tools then they should work just as hard as I did. I don't always use my tools. Every once in a while I just work like I have no tools when doing trees or flowers or even chopping. I have still been accused of taking all the work and I have had notes sent to me calling me every name in the book. I love playing Farm Town and I hate to hear that someone ignores me because of my offering in the Market to do a specific job.
I am a very nice person and just about everyone I have worked for has been nice. Most of them have me as buddy's and check with me day and night to see if I can come work all of their farms. When someone does hire me for chopping or something at their farm I also let them know that I have all tools and can do any jobs they need done. Most have been very glad to hear that so they don't have to go back to the Market to hire someone else. This is like with most things in life...you have to deal with the good and the bad. I just hope anyone that ignores me would be willing to hire me at least once to see that I am a good neighbor in Farm Town and a good worker.