View Single Post
Old Mar 04 2017, 11:01 AM

Tend to agree with many on this post. Yes it is just a game, and we all make it what we want it to be. Some like decorating, some the chats, others the mini games, others producing items.. To each their own.

I do think it should be possible to maximize the production of all facilities with time and planning. While this is achievable with some facilities, others it is impossible. Some ingredients are scare and as new production options are added, they are even scarcer. I am not sure why we are limited to one mine or oil well per farm.... In real life you can have many mines in one area or multiple oil wells in one area. Why can we only have 2 of each train? Ever check rail yards or seen the length of trains... And why can people not also work the timed facilities? And why can't we boast production (like overtime in real life),,..

I strive to maximize my facilities, keep them all running at 100 % and look at my coins increase. Aim to increase my diversification score... So it would be great if we could actually achieve full production in time using available resources and land...

I know this would not help those who are still building their farms who are short of coins for land expansions. I was there once and thought the coins were too hard to get. But in time / planning / and expansions I got there and now have all the land expansions and sitting on tons of coins.

You will get there as well, and in the meantime just keep plugging away at it. Use the tools provided to plan that next factory, add multiples where you have the resources (ex. put a bank on every farm to generate coins), etc. Look at the comments around this site for pointers.

Happy Farming