Thread: Official Top Post Thread Can't see people , chat, in game message or hire
View Single Post
Old Aug 15 2018, 09:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aes9471 View Post
For some reason I am no longer able to use the chat feature either in the marketplace or as a message. Have changed nothing - played the game for years, but in the last few months, cannot 'chat'. Not especially bothered but always like to leave a thank you message on completion of hired work and feel frustrated and almost rude and ungrateful that I no longer can. Using Chrome with settings enabled to dump cookies/cache etc on closing browser. Help please?
Hi aes9471,

Make sure you are not in full screen when trying to chat or send messages as that won't work. When it comes to the chat box at farm or in market, click in the left hand side of the box before you type and make sure you are not trying to say exactly the same thing over and over again.

If that doesn't help also try resetting your language. Switch between English UK and English US.

If you think you can not type because the cursor is missing in the chat/message windows please see the following post >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636338