View Single Post
Old Sep 30 2022, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
My final points total is 1205. I met all of the seasonal goals and missed two of the daily goals. One was impossible (my purple ship had been sent out the day before) and one was missed because I did not understand how something worked. I am hoping the Devs will find this information useful for improving Farm Town Pass.

To the folks who think that buying the Pass is not worthwhile. It's not only about earning extra Farm Cash. The Privileges (extra output, extra crops etc) are all good too. I refill my facilities often and that all helps keep them full.
The percieved value will be different for everyone. I don't have any problems with producing or filling facilities. I very rarely am short on ingredients. That mostly happens when new items are added through updates. I was hoping to earn some decent farm cash through the pass and that isn't happening so, for me at least, I am better off spending my $5 on the $55 FC. I'm glad you enjoy it though! That point total is pretty impressive. I had three season goals that I couldn't hit. Happy farming to you!