View Single Post
Old Oct 03 2014, 08:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Keeper View Post
Any idea when that will be?
At the moment, I have completed the 8 required for 2 farm cash. I also have 2 ordinary quests and 2 co-op quests sitting in a queue waiting on the final stage (which I wont start until I know if I'm going to lose credit for having completed extra quests (i.e. more than 8 within 7 days)).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelsjim View Post
The Co-op is great, but for the first time, it did not credit me for the quest! Is this a problem now? <3
The co-op quest were being included in the regular quests totals. That was not supposed to happen, but since it did rather than take them away the developers decided to allow any quests started before Oct 2 to go ahead and be added. Any co-op quests started after Oct 1 will not count in your quest chart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.