View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2016, 06:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the update.

My observations:- Normally we would have got new levels in this update but you have delayed for 3 weeks! What happened to giving us new levels every 3 months? Is this another way of delaying incentives to play?

Removing FT buddies and neighbours from our list has come a bit too late for those of use that wanted to remove those people years ago and still reliant on the other party to remove our good selves. If we have already removed them we are not able to visit their farms and do this!

I feel that Farm Town really needs to address buddies and neighbours on FT that when one party removes it should automatically remove the said person for the list.

And there are games on FB that give us community neighbours. I feel that FT should be exploring this option instead of expecting us to have FB friends to play this game

And just to add I feel you should actually test your updates instead of frantically putting it out. So many problems and you are expecting us, your players to report on here problems with your latest update!

Last edited by RozeeS; Jun 03 2016 at 06:56 AM.