Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Feb 16 2024, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
I can have all the ingredients necessary to start Grilled Eel, but they will not start and complain that I do not have enough Soy Sauce to start a batch. When I press "Play" and restart the game, suddenly I can start Grilled Eel up to the maximum capacity of the restaurant.

Why is this? I really would like to just click on "Start All" in the facility manager and start everything that is possible.

Tom Moulder
Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

This may be a case that you didn't have enough in storage at the time to fill the product. When you do the Start All it first loads all with items from your storage and then replaces some with your bonus batches that you get from the belts. The items that were initially used and replaced with the bonus batches from the mayor then go back into your storage. However those items are not imediately replaced into your storage. That doesn't update until you restart your farms. So for that reason that product would not fill until you restarted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.