View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2011, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl_granny View Post
Now I get a email I will not get anymore replies unless I come back here. I think Farm Town/Facebook/Slashkey just don't want me to have those $'s. So I give up.
That is a forum thing. If you post in a forum thread like here then you are automatically "subscribed" to this thread. That means if someone replies after you to this thread then you get an email. If you do not repost in this thread after that then you will not get any more emails to let you know that someone has replied after you. This is a way to limit how many emails you get about your post.
This is a forum generated thing and has nothing to do with Farm Town Facebook or Slashkey and none of them sent it.
If you do not want to see all those emails then you can change your settings in the User CP up top of forum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.