View Single Post
Old Dec 28 2017, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
Today at about 11:00 am EST, we started preparing the containers of the Purple ship. We had prepared 2 containers and at approximately 12:15 pm went to prepare the 3rd container, we saw to our amazement that the boat was dispatched with only 1 container prepared. I suspect that her Captain was drunk again. When the ship returns, he will be fired.

In the same time i noticed that the Green ship that was due to arrive to port tomorrow noon time, was in our port ready to unload. I immediately went down to the dock and I saw the Captain and the crew on the dock disoriented. Eventually the Captain collected himself and he said that as the ship was sailing with a speed of 20 kts, all of a sudden the ship was engulfed in a very thick greenish fog, everyone went bananas, and when the fog departed they were inside the port ready to unload. Do you think that the ship went thru a time portal?
Hi Edmo,
To answer your second question, the ships have 7 days to go through all 30 ports. That does not mean they have to spend the whole 7 days out. If your neighbors happen to quickly catch and load your ship then it is possible for the ship to return early.
For the first question, the only way the ship could be dispatched is if you accidently hit the dispatch button that replaces the prepare containers button when you have started preparing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.