Old Feb 03 2015, 02:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Thank you for your reply. I must be very unlucky since a new one this morning gave me the Travel and Luggage Store! Another one I do not have!

This got me to thinking how much would it cost in real money to buy all the FC facilities. There are 135 FC facilities. Even allowing for the free FC we get with the levels this would cost me about 350-400 UK pounds when buying the 250 FC at the current exchange levels. Not to mention that we often need multiples of FC facilities because they do not provide enough.

Then there is all the FC tools we need to buy and I really dont want to think how much more money they would cost in real terms! The reality is this can be an expensive game to play and we are being given more and more FC items to buy and play it as it should be.

Don't get me wrong, this is a game that over the years I have enjoyed playing and have continued with it, but it's getting more and more difficult to play as we require to shell out more real money to enjoy the many aspects or not play them to the full.

I feel that eventually the game will become "boring" for me because when you are at the top level it's harder to "achieve". Isn't that why most of us play games, to feel we are achieving something? Getting a new item for me, be it for FC or Coins, a facility or tool to help and further me in the game, or even a FC decorative item makes the game fun for me.

I dont have any problems with the developers putting FC facilities into the mix of Quests, but it has to be in proportion, and getting 4 quests all requiring FC Retail facilities and with them taking so long to expire is going to take the fun out of playing them.

**update** to my previous message. Took my 5th and final Co-op quest it was a for another FC facility. The Perfume Factory. At least I had this one and could complete but I think this says it all. This will be my final and last Co-op quest. Seems very strange after completing 11 Co-Op quests that all I have left are quests that require farm cash facilities

FC is not enough incentive to do things on Farm Town. It's not just about getting FC it's about making the player feel good about playing the game.
Wow I never counted up how many FC facilities there are in the game. Add to that all the FC tools heavens. TYVM for telling us how many there are because now I KNOW I'll not be buying the last 2, Dessert and Brazilian restaurants. The number of tools I have that are costly as well as the 131 out of the possible 135 FC facilities has me putting the brakes on spending more.

You mentioned not having FC facilities, I have to chuckle at myself here because 1 week I had the following.....2 regular quests that needed the animal cure facilities and 3 CoOp quests that needed the same ones. Decided long ago not to purchase those due to the short growth rate of the crops needed as well as initial costs for them verses the poor coin return.....OH and YES they may be random BUT there really should be a way to get rid of them off the board as well I agree with you on this point.

Good luck to you with your further quests and again I say TYVM for taking the time to count up those facilities for us. Due to my age, health, and fact am retired the only game I enjoy is FarmTown, don't play any other games. I have to rely on the monetary gifts my friends and family give me for Christmas, birthday, and Mother's Day to buy....plus any extra I may have at end of month so am very picky when it comes to tools and facilities.
HAPPY FARMING to you RozeeS!

DB:W20, MPS:C20