View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2011, 11:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
The number of hours left on the fertilizer on farms keeps changing in big numbers - like from 1 hour to 33 hours a bit later. Then to something else again. Also, I checked that my farms are fertilized when finished planting, and today one sugar field was not when I came to harvest it. With a long growing crop , 3 to 4 days and the field is fertilized when planted but not to the full extent of time I have found the crop is fertilized but the trees aren't when that less time expires. Something needs to be done to rectify this difference in what is fertilized on the same farm. This is getting to be a real problem for me to know when to do it and then the number of hours remaining keeps changing. arghhhh Thank you
I fertilized my crops and 2 days later, they needed fertilized again. I thought maybe it was my imagination. But, after reading your post, I'm thinking it wasn't my imagination at all. Although, it's not that big of a deal to me, I guess. I've got plenty of fertilizer left. I do hope the problem clears up for others who may not have an ample supply, though.