View Single Post
Old Jan 20 2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmum View Post
Hey Sandie Angel
are the trees you are trying to fertilize ready to harvest? the fertilizer works on trees the same as on crops so if they are ready to harvest then you are unable to fertilize them
They have been ready to harvest for a long time. I had been away from farm town for the past few weeks, but came back when they have the upgrades. Now it seems like all the trees were ready to harvest, so I've got the orange spreader to fertilize them, but after I sprinkled them with the fertilizer, only some trees would show highlighted with the (F) which means they're being fertizlied already,other trees aren't highlighed and don't have the (F) on them means they're still not fertilized. I don't know the rasson why they would not be fertilized. I hope this will be fixed soon. I want to add that some of my plowed fields in some of my farms might have already been fertilized by the red spreader some weeks ago, but wouldn't that be all gone and done with by now? ...so many days have passed already so the plowed fields must have been become unfertilized already; and now when I used the orange spreader on some farms it gave me the message that farm was already fertilized, but I can only see some of the trees being fertilized already; and some aren't yet. Seems like the mangoes are not taking the fertilizer.

This is a mystery. I hope it will be resolved very soon.

Thanks so much for your prompt response. I thought I had posted this in the wrong place, so have posted same message in the "Help Forum" as well. I hope I can get a reply from there too. Thanks so much!!

Sandie Angel

Last edited by Sandie Angel; Jan 20 2011 at 04:31 PM.