View Single Post
Old Jul 20 2017, 10:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
I use the Puffin browser app for iphone (I understand there are others). As Taz said, it has flash built in. It can be a bit tricky to figure out how to farm, but it does work. At first I just used it for ships as I couldn't move the farm around, then I opened up the full screen on the Puffin browser (not the FT full screen) and discovered the ... (more) and turned on the mouse. Some menus won't close in full screen and you have to go back to regular screen. If you get a bonus, you have to post (or cancel) it before you can do anything else. I only use it when I have the entire farm in a single crop as it is too tricky to use your finger to hit an exact spot. I use it mostly for doing quests while on the road.
Thank you! I did not know this existed. I am downloading it now. I rarely ever farm when I am out, but this will come in handy for those short growing crops/quests/ships when I am sitting there waiting for my daughter to get out of one of her many dance classes every week. I usually run to the library and use their computer, but this will work out great. Thanks so much!