View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2013, 06:01 PM

Default About these Quests...

OK, I just feel I have to say something here. I might have it wrong, and I'm hoping to be shown just that.

I just started doing the quests, and they're great, I've done two, and was just telling a neighbour how great they are, and how it's almost exciting anticipating what the next quest will be.

Then it all came crashing down with a crushing feeling that I've been conned.

Just the third quest in and I get one that requires me to buy a new Factory, one that cost $32fc. Really? Just the third quest in?? Am I going to have to spend my hard earned on a new Factory, every Third Quest???
I'm just gonna forget all about the quests now, that killed them for me.

It's not like I don't like to spend money on this game, I love the game, it's the only game I play. I think the Devs are fantastic, have done fantastic work and deserve to get paid for it. I've probably spent a couple of hundred on the game over the years and it's been worth every cent.

But I like to spend when it's convenient for me, when there are things I really need to enhance my game, and when I have a bit of spare change to spare.
I don't like to be (For want of a better word) pushed, into spending my money on the game, to finish a silly quest in a certain amount of time.

They could have at least given me 10 or 20 quests before hitting me up for money, but the Third Quest??? I couldn't believe it, What a con.