View Single Post
Old Mar 31 2012, 01:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kourty View Post
I just finished a quest and clicked on redeem prize and it said object object !! What in the world does that mean. The other day I finished my quest and clicked on redeem prize and it said thate my prize could not be be redeemed at this time to come back later. I went back and there was nothing there. I worked hard to finish those things and would like to get the prize I earned, This one was a tea kettle the other one was a movie trophy...please let me know what to do about this !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanha30 View Post
the last two quests i've done it has come up with "Object", so where do we go to answer this question?
Clear your cache, close your browser and reopen. That will clear out old data. It will not show you what you got for the quest but it should fix the prize screen for the next one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.