View Single Post
Old Aug 06 2016, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
You keep saying the Peacocks are there when we can't find them. But also it won't let us put them in the Chicken coops. I have seen a few people Including myself report this now and be told they are there. There is obviously a problem if we can't put them into the chicken coops and even when you say they are there we can't find them. Please can the developers look into this because I wanted to fill my chicken coops and at the moment I am not going to spend 40,000 per peacock to have them disappear on me
Hi Lara,
The peacocks are there. Currently you have 8 on your farms of which only 1 is in a chicken coop on your farm 4. If you cannot see them then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please also try clearing your browser cache using the instructions in the following link as the graphics are stored in your browser's cache:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

You can try using another browser as well to test to see if you can see them using that browser.

Even those who say they can't see them are able to harvest them after they have been added to the coops. So they are not disappearing. You may not be able to see them, but they are there and harvestable when the coop is ready. There may be a display problem for them for a few, but they are still there and workable.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.